- To use the online national portal, VLE need to register on portal first.
- If he is coming first time to the portal, he will click on the CSC-Connect Tab which is available on the login screen csc connect
- A new pop up will open, where VLE need to enter the CSC ID & Password
VLE Log-in Window
- After authentication, VLE will land on registration page and enter the required data and submit
VLE Registration Page 1
[caption id=“attachment_3232” align=“alignnone” width=“864”] VLE Registration Page 2
- Once the VLE submit the detail, he will receive an Email and SMS to verify the Email ID & Mobile number.
- To Verify the Email ID and mobile number, click on the link given in the Email and need to enter the OMT ID and Verification password, received on SMS
[caption id=“attachment_3233” align=“alignnone” width=“864”] VLE Registration Page 3
- Once VLE enter the correct detail, The VLE will be registered on portal.
- If VLE will not verifying the Email and Mobile number, VLE account will be blocked and cannot log-in in the portal
- In the case where SMS is not received by VLE, he can get the Email and SMS after entering the email and mobile number.
- Email ID and mobile number is verified, account will be activated.
- To start using E-Commerce services and start transacting the same, VLE need to create his/her Prepaid Wallet.
VLE Wallet Creation
- To create prepaid wallet, VLE need to log-in through CSC-Connect.
- Click on Click here to Create wallet
[caption id=“attachment_3234” align=“alignnone” width=“622”] go to wallet creation
- Enter the data in the mentioned fields
[caption id=“attachment_3235” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] wallet creation
- In case, SCA is not registered, Wallet will not be created. And In case, SCA is registered, wallet will be created.
[caption id=“attachment_3236” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] create your wallet
- Once pre-paid wallet will be created and message will be display as shown below:-
[caption id=“attachment_3237” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] wallet creation message
- At the same time, VLE will receive the Wallet password on SMS to start transaction.
- To top up the prepaid wallet, VLE need to click on Top-up your wallet in the above mentioned screen and VLE will be redirected to:-
[caption id=“attachment_3238” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] vle wallet topup
- After clicking “Recharge Wallet”. Portal will redirect VLE on Payment Gateway to make Payment
- [caption id=“attachment_3239” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] conformation window for top up
- Select the Payment Option. [caption id=“attachment_3240” align=“alignnone” width=“629”] payment gateway
Village Level Entrepreneur CSC (VLE):
CSC is the outlet operated (and mostly owned) by Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) for delivering various government and non-government services to the end consumers which are normally villagers.