Valerie Lundeen (born in 1957 – died October 15, 2019) was an American Former Beauty Pageant Title Holder, Ex-Flight Attendant, Homemaker, and Celebrity Partner from Miami, Florida. She is best known as the spouse of Ron Ely (American Actor and Novelist).
He gained immense popularity for portraying the titular character in the TV series “Tarzan” from 1966 to 1968. Moreover, Ely even played the lead role in the film “Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze” in 1975.
Some of his other popular projects are The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker, South Pacific, The Fiend Who Walked the West, Fantasy Island, The Aquanauts, and much more.
On October 15, 2019, Lundeen was brutally murdered by their 30-year-old son, Cameron Ely. According to a source, the former model stabbed to death at her home in Santa Barbara, California.
Ron was also present at the residence but he is completely unharmed. The suspect later shot dead by Santa Barbara County sheriff’s deputies as per the official reports.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 62-years-old Valerie Lundeen tied the knot with her husband “Ronald Pierce Ely” in 1984 after dating each other for a while. During their marriage, the couple produced three kids i.e. two daughters Kirsten & Kaitland Ely and a son Cameron Ely.
Furthermore, Valerie’s death news was first confirmed by a close friend in a social media post. Ron Ely’s spouse was found deceased at around 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday in their home in the Hope Ranch.
The police arrived on the location after getting a call of a family disturbance. Cameron was also present in the house when the authorities came to examine the situation. Soon, her child and police got involved in a physical fight and Cameron shot dead by them.
|Real Full Birth Name||Valerie Lundeen.|
|Profession||Former Beauty Pageant Title Holder, Ex-Flight Attendant, and Homemaker.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Ron Ely (American Actor and Novelist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||62 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1957.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Miami, Florida, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Santa Barabra, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″. |
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not Known.|
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ronald Pierce Ely.|
|Daughter||Kirsten and Kaitland Ely.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors’s degree.|
|School||Local High School in Florida.|
|Alma Mater.||Stetson University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.|
Actress: Reese Witherspoon.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Valerie Lundeen
- Valerie Lundeen was born to her mom & dad in 1957 in Miami, Florida, USA. Hence, her age was 62 years old, as of 2019.
- The celebrity spouse even worked as a flight attendant in the past.
- As per the source, Ron Ely’s wife crowned as Miss Airlines International in 1980 that is a beauty pageant for flight attendants and other airline employees.
- She bagged the title of Miss Florida USA in 1981 and later she represented Miami at the Miss USA beauty pageant the following year.
- In 1984, Lundeen penned a letter to Phylliss Diller (comedian & author) in order to appreciate her work in the book “Marriage Manual”.
- As of education, the former beauty pageant titleholder graduated from Stetson University.
- In 1976, she also dubbed as the Miss Green Feather. It is a title for those students at the school who involved in charitable works.
- As a novelist, Ronald released two novels “Night Shadows” (1994) and “East Beach” (1995).
- Before marrying Lundeen, the actor wedded to his longtime girlfriend “Cathy Ely” from 1959 to 1961.
- However, their marriage ended when Cathy and Ron moved to California and after divorce, she wedded one of the actor’s friends.
- Erik Raney (public information officer) released a statement where he claimed that no officer luckily harmed during their dispute.
- Valerie Lundeen’s height was 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m tall).
- Being a model in the past, she maintained her body very well with healthy food habits. She weighed around 60 kgs (132 lbs).