Tiffany Cabán (born in 1988) is an American Public Defender and Attorney from New York, USA. She was also a defender in a law school. Furthermore, Tiffany focused on criminal law and social justice. She was the President in the Student’s Bar Association.
In fact, she elected as Queen County’s attorney as on June 25, 2019. Therefore, Tiffany becomes the Latina District Attorney in New York History. She is the member of the Democratic Party. After winning, she promised about the sex workers.
She will prosecute the people involved in sex work. Moreover, Tiffany wants to create a safe society. Alexi Ashe-Meyers (lawyer) disagreed with her in discriminating the sex workers. However, “The New York Times,” wrote an article about her.
The article revealed that she is not efficient in handling the attorney’s position. On the other hand, she holds an experience of being the public defender for seven years. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is her local supporter during her promotional campaigns. She claimed her victory over her opponent Melinda Katz.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Tiffany Cabán was born in 1988 (age is 31 years old) in New York City (New York, USA). She brought by her Puerto Rican father and mother. In fact, their names not known. Tiffany dad worked as an elevator mechanic and mom did a job at a childcare center.
In fact, she also attended two educational institutions named JHS 210 and PS 62. She was at the St. Francis Preparatory High School, Fresh Meadows. Ms. Cabán joined Pennsylvania State University to do a Bachelor’s degree in Art’s.
She majored in various subjects such as justice and criminal law. Moreover, Tiffany also went to the New York Law School for her Juris Law course.
Profile, Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Tiffany Cabán|
|Profession||Public Defender and Attorney.|
|Famous for||Being the first lesbian to win attorney elections from the Queens region on June 25, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1988.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: @cabanforqueens (21.4K Followers). |
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Astonia, Queens (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″. |
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.|
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not Known (Elevator Mechanic).|
Mother: Will update (Child Caretaker).
|Siblings||Brother: Alex Gonzalez (Elder) & Sam Gonzalez (Younger).|
Sister: Rachel Gonzalez.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||1. Majored in Justice & Criminal Law at Pennsylvania State University. |
2. JD from New York Law School.
|School||1. JHS 210 and PS 62.|
2. St. Francis Preparatory High School, Fresh Meadows.
|Alma Mater.||1. Pennsylvania State University. |
2. New York Law School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans. |
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Africa.|
|Favorite Color||Light Blue.|
|Love to do||Shopping & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$40K-50K.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Astonia, Queens.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tiffany Cabán
- As per Wikipedia, she practiced for three as the Criminal Defense Lawyer at the Legal Aid Society.
- Furthermore, she also involved with the New York County Defender Services (NYCDS) for four years.
- Tiffany Cabán actively worked for the Justice Action Center.
- In fact, she has massive Instagram followers i.e. 21.4K.
- Money Factor: Her income and wealth are mostly generated from his political career. Therefore, Tiffany Cabán’s Net worth valued at $500,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
- She also used Twitter to guide people about their legal issues.
Explore More: The Biography of Debbie Mathers, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Additionally, she referred to herself as “Queer Latina”.
- She is open about her boyfriend, and relationship details. Meanwhile, Tiffany is presently single. Therefore, she is still waiting for her future husband.
- On the other hand, her past time activities are reading books and shopping.
- The 31-year-old legal expert rescued two dogs in her home in Astoria, Queens.
- Meanwhile, the Democratic Socialist of America and Working Families endorsed her campaign.