Safeway Insurance Group Insurance Company Details
William J. Parrillo (Chairman, President and Founder)
Safeway Insurance Group Plans details Review
Safeway Insurance Group is a privately held insurance company, providing primarily automobile insurance.
Safeway Insurance Group History
Safeway Insurance was founded in 1959 by the Parrillo family. The family is an historic private investor in the Chicago Sun-Times.
Safeway Insurance Group Description
Safeway Insurance is currently headquartered in Westmont, Illinois in the United States.
Safeway Insurance Group is the largest, privately held, family owned insurance company in the United States. In addition to its headquarters, Safeway maintains field offices in most of the states it conducts business in.
Safeway currently conducts business in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida (Safeway Property only), Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas.
- Safeway Insurance Company
- Safeway Direct Insurance Company
- Safeway Property Insurance Company
- SPIC Financial Corporation
- Safeway Insurance Company of Alabama
- Safeway Insurance Company of Arkansas
- Safeway Insurance Company of Georgia
- Safeway Insurance Company of Louisiana
- Safeway County Mutual Insurance Company
Safeway Insurance Group Governance
Robert J. Parrillo, William’s brother, is a key shareholder.
Safeway Insurance Group References