Reliance Partners Insurance Company Details
Chad Eichelberger, President
Laura Ann Howell, COO
Ronald Ramsey, CCO
Jason Coleman, EVP of Sales
Ashley Hammonds, EVP, Business Development
Brandon Richards, CSO
Reliance Partners Plans details Review
Reliance Partners is an insurance agency offering commercial insurance products. The company is privately-held and based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Reliance Partners specializes in transportation with a focus toward trucking companies, third-party logistics providers, and warehousing operations. In addition, the company offers business, workers’ compensation, and personal lines insurance.
Reliance Partners History
Reliance Partners was founded in 2009 by Andrew Ladebauche and a group of Chattanooga logistics entrepreneurs. The company initially focused on the transportation space before expanding to other verticals. Reliance expanded to offer warehousing and other commercial lines insurance in 2010.
In 2013, the company relocated offices to Warehouse Row in downtown Chattanooga.
In August 2015, Reliance Partners appointed Andrew Ladebauche as CEO and hired Chad Eichelberger as president and COO. Eichelberger previously served as president of Access America Transport and president of Brokerage with Coyote Logistics.
In November 2015, Laura Ann Howell joined the team as vice president after working for Thompson Appalachian Hardwoods where she also founded a trucking company and freight brokerage
Reliance Partners relocated to the Cornerstone Building in Chattanooga in December 2015 to accommodate additional growth. A Birmingham, Alabama branch opened in December 2016. The branch is led by former Access America Transport Vice-President, Eddie Claridy.
In March 2017, CityScope Magazine featured Reliance Partners in “8 Companies to Watch” due to their innovative culture and strategy in a traditional industry In May 2017, Reliance Partners relocated to the Chattanooga Lifestyle Center in downtown Chattanooga to once again accommodate the additional growth of the company. In October of 2017, Ronald Ramsey joined the company as Chief Commercial Officer. Ronald served previously as the Executive Vice President at both Access America Transport as well as Coyote Logistics before joining Reliance Partners.A Chicago, Illinois branch opened in November 2017 to expand market presence in the Midwest.
Reliance Partners opened an office in Vero Beach, Florida in April 2018. Brandon Richards joined the executive leadership in 2018 as Chief Sales Officer and to lead the new Austin, Texas branch. . Reliance opened a Milwaukee, Wisconsin branch lead by John Seidl. Seidl, a former Wisconsin state trooper, also leads the agencies compliance services division.
Reliance Partners Products
- Trucking Insurance: General liability, Auto Liability, Cargo, Physical Damage, Bobtail, Non-Trucking Liability, Excess, Umbrella, Workers’ Compensation
- 3PL Insurance: Contingent Liability, Motor Truck Cargo, Contingent Cargo, General Liability, Excess, Umbrella, Errors & Omissions, Workers’ Compensation, Cyber
- Freight Forwarding Insurance: Shippers Interest, Cargo Legal, Errors & Omissions, Third-Party Liability, Contingent Liability, General Liability, Workers’ Compensation
- Warehouse Insurance: Warehouse Legal Liability, Motor Vehicle, General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Inland Marine/Cargo, Equipment Floaters, Rolling Stock
- Business Insurance: General Liability, Business Owner’s Policy, Commercial Auto, Property, Professional Liability
Reliance Partners Awards and recognition
- “Best Small Workplaces” by Fortune Magazine-2017
- “Great Places to Work-2017”
- Inc. 5000 List-2016
- “Great Places to Work-2016”
- “Best Places to Work in Insurance-2016”
- “Best Small Workplaces” by Fortune Magazine-2016
- Great Places to Work 2018
- 2019 Best Workplace by Inc Magazine
Reliance Partners biography Net worth, Details Reference
- Official website
- Chattanooga Trend
- Insurance Journal