Marc Buoniconti (born September 29, 1965) is an American author from Boston, USA. He is best known as the child of Nick Buoniconti. Furthermore, he is the writer of the book Undefeated from Tragedy to Triumph. Marc associated with The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis and The Buoniconti Fund.
Furthermore, he raised around $450 million for brain and spinal cord injuries research. He is the son of Nick Buoniconti (Former Linebacker Footballer). However, Nick suffered from neurological issues.
He announced to donate is the brain for the CTE research in November 2017. At the age of 78, he died on July 30, 2019, in Bridgehampton, New York (United States). Nick played his NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins team.
Marc told that his dad is his hero, inspiration, and mentor. He selflessly gave his life to football. On the other hand, Nick loved his family members too.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Nick Buoniconti’s child, Marc Buoniconti was born on the 29th of September 1965 (age 53 years old, as in 2019) in Boston, Massachusetts (USA). Nick Buoniconti was his dad. Furthermore, Marc’s mom is Terry Buoniconti.
Additionally, his brother is Nicholas Buoniconti III. Though, Nick divorced Terry in 1997. He again tied the knot with Lynn Weiss during 2000.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
His spouse information is not available on the internet at this time. We are trying to review the accurate information soon. Now, you cannot assume anything about his relationship status.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Marc Buoniconti.|
|Famous for||Son of Nick Buoniconti (Former Football Player) died on July 30, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 29, 1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Boston, Massachusetts (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|House In||Boston, Massachusetts (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″. |
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||—|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Nick Buoniconti (Former Linebacker Footballer).|
Mother: Terry Buoniconti.
|Siblings||Brother: Nicholas Buoniconti III.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||High School in Boston.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Manhattan.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Playing Books.|
|Favorite Food||Thai Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||—|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Living in his house in Boston, Massachusetts (USA).|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Marc Buoniconti
- Wikipedia: Marc, Nick Buoniconti’s son became a drug addict at a young age and skipped his school.
- Moreover, he challenged himself to transform his life,
- His health suffered due to his bad habits.
- Then, Marc worked hard to shape himself into a better person.
- Nicky inducted in the National Italian Hall of Fame.
- In 2001, he hosted a show i.e. Inside the NFL.
- He honored to be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in the same year.
Explore More: The Biography of Jamie Watson, Lifestyle, Affairs & Story
- On the other hand, he was the best linebacker in the Boston Patriots team during 1962-68.
- At that time, he completed his law degree and practiced as an attorney too.
- Later on, Marc Buoniconti’s dad became a free agent for 30 basketball and football players.
- Meanwhile, Nick appointed in the United States Tobacco Company as the President.