Jennifer Dulos (born in 1969) is an American writer from New York, USA. She is a blogger and writer at the Patch.com. She ran her blog named fivemakesseven.com. Moreover, Jennifer wrote essays, plays, stories, and screenplays in New York.
She is known as the missing Connecticut women. Moreover, she disappeared in 2017 after dropping her kids to their school. She went to the Fairfield County in her Chevrolet Suburban. However, her car located by the police on the same day.
There was no information about her. Soon, the public gave her description to the New Canaan Police on May 24 and May 29. However, she filed a divorce case against her spouse named Fotis Dulos (Builder & CEO Fore Group).
His real estate company builds homes in Farmington Valley and Fairfield County. Now, the divorce proceedings postponed on today. Still, Jennifer’s mom Gloria has money dispute with Fotis. Her dad gave him $500K US Dollars before his death.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Jennifer Dulos was born in 1969 (age 50 years old, as in 2019) in New York City (New York, USA). Hilliard Farber (father) was a renowned philanthropist and banker.
Furthermore, she is the daughter of her mom named Gloria Farber. Jennifer was a brilliant student at Brown University.
She then attended the Tisch School of Arts, New York University. However, Jennifer’s dad died in 2017. Her only sister is Melissa Irene Farber.
Personal Affairs, Spouse, Divorce & Children
Fotis Dulos is the life partner of Jennifer Dulos. Meanwhile, the pair tied the knot in 1989. Jennifer is the mother of her five children (three boys and two girls). However, she decided to divorce Fotis in 2017. She, later on, moved to a rented room with her kids.
The children custody order was denied by the court. On the other hand, 500 documents filed by Fotis in the court. Finally, Ms. Dulos received full custody of her children. Fotis holds an unhealthy influence over his children.
Mr. Dulos allowed meeting the kids. Gloria assigned the duty to care about them. Presently, the children are living in the New York City Apartment. Fotis and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis arrested by the police. Both of them involved in Jennifer’s missing case.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Farber Dulos.|
|Profession||Writer & Blogger.|
|In The News For||1. Being missing from Connecticut in 2017.|
2. Filed divorce against her spouse Fotis Dulos.
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||New Canaan,Connecticut (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″. |
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.|
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||—|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Hilliard Farber (Banker & Philanthropist). |
Mother: Gloria Farber.
Sister: Melissa Irene Farber.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Fotis Dulos (Builder & CEO Fore Group).|
|Son||Three Sons (Name Not Known).|
|Daughter||Two Girls (Will Update Soon).|
|School||High School, New York.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Brown University.|
2. Tisch School of Arts, New York University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans. |
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Black & White.|
|Love to do||Writing blogs & essays.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under review.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Lived in New Canaan,Connecticut.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jennifer Dulos
- Wikipedia: Her family members told that she was a dedicated mother.
- Though, Jennifer faced violence from an estranged partner before her disappearance.
- The blood traces taken by the police from her New Canaan home.
- Still, the culprits cleaned up the room before the investigation. Police team did not comment on this fact.
- Dulos owned the Farmington property and police searched Jennifer over there too.
- They kept surveillance on him after that.
- However, Gloria compliant that Fotis did not pay his $2.3 billion loans for his house.
- She kept her properties security to fulfill the loan agreement.
Explore More: The Story of Marianne Williamson, Lifestyle, Biography & Affairs
- Then, Mr. Dulos took many loans from his father-in-law in 2004 to start his company.
- Now, he did not return the money to them and told that it was a gift.
- His own company is the debt of $1.5 Million.
- On the other hand, Jennifer Dulos was a beloved class parent at the Renbrook School Community.
- She was a big supporter to her colleagues and friends in Avon and Farmington.