Eduardo Tamayo (born in 1981) is an American Businessman based in Hawaii, United States. He recognized in the media as the ex-husband of Tulsi Gabbard (Democratic Leader & Military Veteran).
However, the couple relationship suffered when Gabbard deployed for her specific job to Iraq. Still, she was unable to devote her time to her family members. On the other hand, Tamayo and his former partner share a cool friendship bond.
They mutually divorced in 2006. Meanwhile, Eduardo manages his business tasks. Tulsi is the US representative of the 2nd Congressional district located in Hawaii. She is preparing for the 2020s Presidential Elections. In addition to this, she nominated by the Democratic Party.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Trivia
Eduardo Tamayo was born in 1981 in the Hawaii region to his mom and dad whose name not provided. Furthermore, his uncle Toby Tamayo lives in the Philippines. Tulsi Gabbard’s ex-husband is also an employee in Chris Butler (Yoga Guru) school located in the country.
Gen. Antonio Tamayo was a World War II veteran and Eduardo’s grandfather. On the other hand, he excelled in the studies. He then earned his Business Management degree in the College.
Girlfriend, Wedding & Affair Status
Gabbard and Tamayo married in a secret ceremony in 2002. However, their marriage affected due to the couple’s work commitments.
They ended their relationship and filed the divorce in 2006. Then, Tulsi remarried Abraham Williams (Cinematographer) through a traditional ritual in 2015.
|Real Full Birth Name||Eduardo Tamayo.|
|Famous for||Former husband of Tulsi Gabbard (Democratic Politician).|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||1981.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Found.|
|Age (As of 2019)||38 years old.|
|Birthplace||Hawaii (United States).|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|House In||Hawaii, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″. |
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not available.|
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Family Relatives||Uncle: Toby Tamayo|
Grandfather: Gen. Antonio Tamayo (Veteran World War II).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Tulsi Gabbard.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree in Business Management.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Eduardo Tamayo
- Tulsi Gabbard’s spouse is presently living a private life.
- His former wife is enlisted in the Hawaiian Army National Guard 2003.
- In addition to this, she was an official supporter in the medical department of the 29th Infantry Brigade Combat Team.
- She continued and served on the mayor position in the Hawaii Army National Guard.
- Furthermore, she also volunteered for the Army National Guard.
- Her second deployment happened in 2009 when she went to the Middle East.
- She elected as the Mayor of the Honolulu region.
- Then, she found new ideas that helped the food truck owners.
- In addition to this, it solved the parking issues too.
- She asked the districts in 2018 to use the ballot papers for the elections.
- Eduardo Tamayo former life partner introduced No More Presidential War Acts 2018.