Bianca Lapus (born March 03, 1978) is a Filipino Actress, Host, Artist, Event Handler, Producer, Marketing, and PR Consultant from the Philippines. She started her career with her debut movie titled “Hataw Na” in 1995. Furthermore, the 40-year-old actress played the role of Jessica Maranan.
Later, she acted in a minor role in the film “Mula noon hanggang ngayon” in 1996. Moreover, in 2002, she portrayed the role of Helen Lopez in “Gone” thriller movie. Bianca is also known as the CEO of House of Stars Entertainment.
Recently, the actress gave birth to her fourth son named “Ethan”. She posted a lengthy caption on her official Instagram account to announce her pregnancy journey. Lapus admitted that she feels like a first-time mother even after giving birth to her fourth boy.
The TV host also said that her baby was prematurely born. She remained at the neonatal intensive care unit for 20 days now. In an Instagram post, she thanked doctors, nurses, staff, and intern of the hospital who supported her.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This beautiful Actress was born on the 3rd of March 1978 in The Philippines. Presently, Bianca Lapus’ age is 40 years old. We have no information about her father and mother. But we will update you soon in the future.
Furthermore, she is a high-school graduate. Bianca belongs to Filipino ethnicity. She has a couple of brothers and sisters (names not available).
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
She dated and married her husband Vhong Navarro in 1998. He is a Filipino actor, comedian, singer, TV host, and dancer. Later, the couple drew some differences with each other due to their busy schedule.
After nearly 10 years of marriage, they divorced in 2008. Bianca shares two sons named Frederick Vhong Navarro and Isaiah Vhong Navarro with him. Currently, she is in a relationship with boyfriend Jimmy Velasquez.
Jimmy Velasquez and Lapus have a son named Ethan born in 2019. Moreover, she also has one more boy from her affair but we have no information about him.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Lalaine Bianca Lapus.|
|Profession||Actress, Host, Artist, Event Handler, Producer, Marketing, and PR Consultant.|
|Famous for||1. her role in House of Stars Entertainment.|
2. Recently gave birth to her fourth son.
|Age (As of 2018)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 03, 1978.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||The Philippines.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.|
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Vhong Navarro (m. 1998 – div. 2008).|
|Son||1. Frederick Vhong Navarro.|
2. Isaiah Vhong Navarro.
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Sam Milby.|
Actress: Iza Calzado.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping, and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$450,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bianca Lapus
- Her real full birth name is Lalaine Bianca Lapus.
- She also works as a host for companies like Moms and Health Today Magazines.
- Some of her other notable movies are Star Confessions and Solitaire.
- Furthermore, the actress also appeared in stage productions of Romeo and Juliet, Noli Me Tangere, and El Filibusterismo.
- Bianca also has a decent fan following on Instagram having 69.6+ k followers.
- The 40-year-old TV host also works as a Breastfeeding Advocate.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Bianca Lapus is $450,000 US Dollars.
Related: The Story of Model Ashley Garcia Affair | Wikipedia Profile, Trivia & Details
- Lalaine and her son, Isaiah, also made a guest appearance on the “Magandang Buhay” (ABS-CBN morning show).
- She has a good height of 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 centimeters) and weighs 70 kilograms (154 Pound).
- Lapus is also a good friend of Catriona Gray (Miss Universe 2018). They both appeared in the show “House of Stars Entertainment”.