AEGON Religare iGuarantee Plan
Aegon Religare iGuarantee plan is A life insurance plan which offers guaranteed returns on regular premium. This is a short term plan with limited Premium payment option.
Type of plan : Endowment Non participating
Returns : Fully Guaranteed
Tenure : Short term (Premium payment term 6 years and Policy term 12 years Fixed)
Premium mode : Regular premium only
- Your returns are 100% Guaranteed.
- Ups and Downs in the share market will not affect your Maturity benefits
- Life cover(Sum Assured) is an Added advantage
- Limited Premium payment option (6 years Fixed)
- Premium paid is eligible for tax exemption under section 80(c)
- Maturity Benefit is Fully exempted under section 10(10d)
- Minimum premium payment for 2 years is enough to get PAID UP benefit.
- Same Mortality rate for age 12-50.
- No medical tests Required
- Easy to understand simple plan
- No liquidity available
- Returns lesser than Normal Fixed Deposits
- other savings plans are providing better returns.(NSC, KVP and Sukanya Samruddhi Schemes)
- Loan Not available
- Surrender charges is very high.
IRR is very less
- Only available online
AEGON Religare iGuarantee Insurance Plan Review
If you are looking for an investment plan that guarantees returns on regular premium payment, this plan is an option to choose. AEGON Religare iGuarantee Insurance Plan ensures you receive what you are promised. It is an online insurance plan and hence you can purchase it anywhere, anytime.The returns under this plan is not depending on the company’s performance or share Market. This is an Traditional Endowment Non participating plan.
What You Pay and What You get
Example : Arun is 30 year old. He buys Aegon religare iGuarantee plan with a PPT of 6 years and annual premium of 100,000. His policy benefits are:
1. Guaranteed Maturity Benefit of 1.35 Lakh per year from 7th to 12th policy year.
2. Guaranteed Death Benefit of Rs.10 Lakh throughout the plan for 12 years.
TOTAL PREMIUM PAID : 6 LAKH
TOTAL BENEFITS RECEIVABLE : 8.1 LAKH
Since this is an Non participating policy there is no Bonus payable for this plans.
What happens if you discontinue your premiums?
- If less than 2 years premium is paid, no benefits are payable. The policy becomes lapse and all the benefits will be cancelled.
- If 2 or more premiums paid – The policy becomes paid up.
For a Policy in Paid-up status, the Paid-up Sum Assured will be paid out in case of death during the Policy Term and the Paid-up value will be paid upon survival till maturity
- Paid-up Sum Assured = (Total premiums paid / Total premiums payable) x Sum Assured.
- A Paid-up policy is not eligible for guaranteed payouts.
- A Paid-up policy can also be surrendered.
The policy can be revived within 2 consecutive years from the date of first unpaid premium.
Loans : Not Available
You cannot take loans or withdrawals in this plan. If you want funds before maturity you have to surrender the policy.
If You want to surrender the policy
You can surrender the policy if :
- This policy can be surrendered anytime after paying 2 years premium.
Aegon religare iGurantee Plan is a traditional plan, the surrender benefits of this plan will be mostly lesser than the premium paid. Waytoinsurance.com suggests not to surrender this plan in-between to avoid loss.
For more details on this plan please go through the Product brochure.
This post on Aegon religare iGurantee Plan is just a review of what the plan offers to the customers. We aim at educating ins and outs of this plan. We are trying to simplify the product and make it easy to understand. The Returns provided in this post are for Illustrative purpose only. The waytoinsurance score is given by our own metrics of calculation and are no way related to the performance of this plan. All these details are derived from the below links. We are aiming at providing financial literacy for the common man.